SOLESI SPA HAS BEEN AWARDED COMPANY OF THE MONTH FOR PERFORMANCE IN SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT
11 February 2021
As part of the construction site in New Propane Dehydrogenation PDH Plant project in Kallo, Belgium, with final customer BOREALIS, Solesi has obtained the recognition of Company of the month. Objective achieved thanks to the company policies focused on prevention and protection of safety and health of workers in addition to the environmental protection in order to achieve the goal of “ZERO ACCIDENTS”, reduction of “NEAR MISSES”, prevention of injuries and occupational diseases, prevention of environmental accidents, improvement of energy performance.
The constant application of the technical safety standards, as well as compliance with the legal requirements and plant regulations, in fact, allowed our company to achieve all the HSE objectives.
Here are some of the goals achieved:
– Take action to avoid all accidents and occupational diseases
– Having achieved the goal of zero accidents and zero injuries
– Promote the HSE objectives as a constant value during the execution of the work.
– Monitor and continuously improve HSE performance
– Maintain and communicate principles of HSE culture and standard, based on the principles of Objective Zero
– Improve employee awareness and involvement in the implementation of the health, environment and safety program
– Record, document, monitor and verify actions related to HSE prevention