SOLESI SPA HAS BEEN CONFIRMED COMPANY OF THE MONTH FOR SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE
August 5, 2021
As part of the construction site in the New Propane DeHydrogenation PDH plant project in Kallo, Belgium, with the final customer BOREALIS, SOLESI S.p.A. once again obtained the recognition of Company of the month for its safety and environmental performance. The constant application of company policies aimed at achieving the goal of “ZERO ACCIDENTS”, reduction of “NEAR MISSES” has in fact allowed our company to achieve all HSE objectives.
Here are some of the goals achieved:
– Implement actions to avoid all accidents and occupational diseases;
– Zero accidents and zero injuries;
– Promoted the HSE objectives as a constant value during the execution of the work;
– Continuously monitored and improved HSE performance;
– Maintained and communicated principles for an HSE culture and standard based on the principles of the Zero Accident Objective;
– Improved awareness and involvement of employees in the implementation of the health, environment and safety program;
– Record, document, monitor and verify actions related to HSE prevention.